blog-pic

Alphane Moon 8A in Chironico,
pic by Aldo Tonazzi



Friday, June 14, 2013

Murgtal Boulders

Hi all,

In the past two years many new lines were added to Murgtal. Not just by myself. Yesterday I got a topo from Adrian Waibel and was asked to publish it in my blog. Sure... I will!!

Thanks a lot guys for your work and the ever growing number of new boulders at Murgtal.


Adrian's words:

"Hello fellow Murgtal boulderers,
Over the last few weeks my friends and I cleaned and freed the big boulder 50m right of the Love & Pain boulder (exact coordinates in the topo) and added 10 cool new lines to the ever growing number of problems there. To the best of our knowledge, they were all first ascents. (Except maybe the slab since we discovered an old piton for top-roping on top).
We hope you enjoy these new additions and are awaiting your feedback on grades and what not.
Cheers, Adrian"





EDIT:Some of the boulders seem to have a wrong grading (they're easier). An updated topo will follow soon.


cheers





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ronny!
    Most FA's on the boulder were done by Kurt Hötzel.
    Cheers, Adrian

    ReplyDelete