blog-pic

Alphane Moon 8A in Chironico,
pic by Aldo Tonazzi



Sunday, April 24, 2022

Hello again... :)

More than 5 years without climbing! Sounds strange, but it's reality. 

Family circumstances have led me to hang up my climbing shoes. For almost 6 years no climbing, no bouldering, no rock, no hard moves, purely nothing... ok.... biking, babysitting, chilling and many other things of course, but no climbing. I had no motivation anymore, no desire, had not missed climbing in any way. I even assumed that it would remain, but for a few weeks I am now climbing again something. Once a week, in the hall with friends. The persuasion of good friends has shown effect.

I don't want to resurrect this blog, but I would like to publish a few videos, which I wanted to put online for a long time. Not because people need to see this (lol), but because people have asked me about it. ;)

Specifically, it's about some first ascents in Blattiswald. They are a few hard and really super nice lines for which people kept asking for information. Let's see... maybe I'll draw a topo for this bloc, but at least you'll find the videos for the most important two lines now (Hemera 8A and Amun-Re 8A+). 


Hemera 8A

Amun-Re 8A+

see you out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment