blog-pic

Alphane Moon 8A in Chironico,
pic by Aldo Tonazzi



Thursday, July 19, 2012

Still some Snow

Unbelievable...!! I've never seen so much snow up at Sustenpass at this time. I'm wondering how long it will take until all the snow is gone. Some boulders are still unexcavated. But the most boulders are free of snow and dry.

Never mind! My main projects are accessible and so I went down to "Sputnik, 8B" last Monday.
Sure... after three weeks hanging around, sunbathing, enjoying and eating good stuff I was far away from an ascent. Also the perfect conditions (7°C in the evening) didn't helped much. ;) But at least I had a first impression and worked out the moves a bit.

Yesterday then I had a look to "My Axis, 8A+". This line I've never tried before, but touched the holds already last year. The upper moves working well... even that they are already quite hard. But the two very first moves are the crux and I was not able to do them. I'm quite close at both moves... but I've definitely to work a bit on them to get the specific strength.
I'll be back soon...!! ;o)


The first moves you have to do hanging in the roof...

cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment