blog-pic

Alphane Moon 8A in Chironico,
pic by Aldo Tonazzi



Monday, September 10, 2012

Business trip Asia

It's time to write a new entry. The last one is about a month ago and since then many things happened...

First of all my two week business trip around Asia. I had to visit some potential suppliers or suppliers, which are already delivering to our company. And... it was time now to visit our own site in Kuala Lumpur. Many of our guys i've already met in the past, but so far I never saw our production there.

Besides the main reason of my trip I luckily had some free time for sightseeing too. ;)
Here some nice pictures...

I've started my trip with two days in Singapore by mid of August.

the view from my hotel room...



The view from the hotel in the picture above...



Where you have to go out in the evening... the Riverside!

The next next three days i was in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia):

The famous Petronas Towers





shopping in China town...

with some nice food... ;)

And the last area I've visited for another six days... Penang... an island at the west coast of Malaysia.

China town of Penang...



the newest model... :)






a nice church in Gorgetown...

temple of the lying Buddha...



another temple...

visit at the "Tropical Fruit Farm"...

Dragon Fruit...

and fresh fruits "à discretion" in the end... ;)

cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment